TMI's Performance Training Program is an affordable way for the athlete to get in shape. Your adolescent will learn proper training technique in a small group setting and be supervised the entire time they are at TMI working out. Lifting weights incorrectly can cause soft-tissue injury and stunt growth. Trust your child's physical development to the team that professional athletes choose.
A Level II program is offered that demands greater lifting intensity and metabolic conditioning to prepare the athlete for their season.
- Teach proper lifting technique for 14-18-year-olds
- Increase strength and overall conditioning
- Prepare participants for upcoming sport season and/or improve health and fitness
- Pre and post-testing will validate improvements in body composition and body weight
- Participants will learn about healthy eating habits
- Participants will improve endurance and functional strength
- Participants will reduce likelihood of injury
- Participants will increase their self-esteem and confidence!