Billing & Insurance
We accept most Major Insurance plans. If you have a question, please call our staff at
We understand that insurance and billing information can be quite confusing. As a courtesy, we will verify your insurance the day of your first visit. However, to get the most out of your insurance coverage, it is best to contact your carrier directly ahead of time. It is ultimately the patient’s responsibility to know his/her benefits.
Questions to ask your insurance provider
- Are Services provided at TMI in-network or out-of network?
- Is there a difference in coverage for in-network versus out-of-network?
- Do I have a co-pay and/or co-insurance?
- Is my office visit subject to a deductible?
- Does outpatient surgery require pre certification?
- Is my outpatient surgery subject to a deductible?
- Do I have Durable Medical Equipment benefits? If so what are these benefits?
- Is any DME subject to a deductible?
- Do I have Physical Therapy (PT) benefits? If so, what are these benefits?
- Is my PT subject to a deductible?
- What is my out-of-pocket maximum?
- Is there a limit on the number of treatment sessions or dollar amount?
- Does any of my benefits need pre-certification for Services?
It is your responsibility to notify this office of any changes in your insurance policy or status immediately. Failure to do so will result in your being 100% responsible for payment of any denied services.
Non-insured patients will be given a self-pay rate. Payment is required at the time of service.