Cancellation/No Show Policy
TMI Cancellation Policy/No Show Policy for Appointments and Surgery
Cancellation/No Show Policy for Physician Appointment
- We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting much needed treatment. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel and we are unable to schedule you for a visit, due to a seemingly “full” appointment book.
- If an appointment is not cancelled at least 24 hours in advance you will be charged a twenty-five dollar ($25) fee; this will not be covered by your insurance company.
- We understand that delays can happen, however we must try to keep the other patients and doctors on time. Patients who fail to show up for an appointment without a call to cancel an office appointment will be considered a NO SHOW. Patients who NO SHOW three (3) times in a 12-month period may be dismissed from the practice, where they will be denied future appointments.
- Patient who are 15 minutes late for an appointment will be requested to reschedule.
Cancellation/No Show Policy for Surgery
- Due to the large block of time required for surgery, last minute cancellations cause problems and added cost to the office.
- If surgery is not cancelled 3 days in advance, patient will be charged $100.00 – this will not be covered by your insurance company.