Jump training is critical for all power sports. Research ties squat strength, vertical jump, and 10-yard sprint speed as indicators for high performance in power sports. Therefore, these variables are addressed in our jump training program. In addition, we focus heavily on ankle, knee, and hip injury prevention.
The following athletes would benefit from this program:
- Track and Field
- Athletes desiring to become more explosive!
- Detailed pre- and post- assessment
- Knee injury risk screen
- Functional Movement Screen
- Vertical and Broad Jump
- Core Stability
- Increased vertical jump
- Decreased knee injury risk
- Increased core stability and decreased risk of low back pain
- Increased explosiveness!