Athlete of the Month - October 2017
1. What was the most difficult aspect of this injury?
Losing every bit of muscle in my left leg and having to rebuild from scratch.
2. What was the best part going through rehabilitation at TMI?
I have loved getting to know the everyone at TMI and their encouragement has meant the world to me.
3. Who is your role model?
My role model is my brother, Camden D. His work ethic and his drive is admirable in everything he does.
4. What advice would you give others trying to rehab from their injuries?
Do not get discouraged and do not give up. Trust the process.
5. How was your experience at TMI Sports Medicine?
I absolutely love coming to TMI and coming to do PT is always one of my highlights of my week.
6. What are your future goals?
I would love to be a PT someday and possibly own my own practice.