TMI Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery has been providing quality rehabilitation services to the Arlington, Texas area for 14 years. We are currently looking for a dynamic Physical Therapist (PT) to join our experienced team that delivers exceptional care. Our group is the provider of orthopedic physical therapy services to professional, college and high school athletes, as well as a diverse working and elderly population.
This valuable team member will work closely with our unique physical therapy facility to offer the most effective plan to help each individual realize successful outcomes for our patients.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Interact directly with orthopedic surgeons regarding protocol and progress.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Minimum Experience and Education
- Master’s Degree with 1 year experience
Preferred Experience and Education
- Doctoral Degree with 3 years’ experience
Required license or certification
- State License or able to apply for state LicenseJob Type: Full-time
TMI is an equal-opportunity employer