Certified Hand Therapist, Occupational Therapist/Physical Therapist
Location: 3533 Matlock Road Arlington, Texas, 76015
- Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their physical condition, limitations, medical histories and personal goals
- Communicate with physicians and other health care providers to confirm plans of care
- Advise family members and other supportive individuals about the level of care the patient needs
- Provide occupational therapy guidance, support and education during patient sessions
- Teach patients how to interact with adaptive technology
- Show patients how to use assistive devices
- Assist patients with purchasing products to help them achieve their goals
- Guide patients through graded activities
- Generate reports for patients and their physicians and families
Keep track of all patient treatment records and identify any trends that may improve the quality of future treatment. years of previous experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- A Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- At least 2 years experience
- A valid state OT license.
- CHT (Preferred)