Job Title: Physician Assistant
Reports To: COO
Location: Arlington, Tx
Employee Type: Full-Time (exempt)
The Physician Assistant works closely with our physicians in providing high-quality patient care.
- The position will consist of clinical evaluation of orthopedic cold trauma, orthopedic joint degeneration evaluation and cervical, thoracic and lumbar evaluation.
- Work up and treatment plans will be developed by the practitioner under the direction of Dr. Seroyer (trauma and joint) and Even (spine).
- The practitioner will perform joint injections in the clinic after she has been properly trained as deemed qualified by her directors.
- The practitioner will refer suitable patients to physical therapy, cervical/lumbar epidural steroid injections or for surgical consultation with directing physicians.
- The position requires the practitioner to be in clinic from 8am to 5pm Monday thru Friday.
- Degree from an accredited educational institution
- Licensed by the State of Texas (PA,C)
- Minimal 3 years’ experience in an orthopedic practice setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with EHR utilization including e-prescribing
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with outstanding attention to detail
Our employees strive to provide a quality patient-centered experience to our patients and their families. TMI offers a great benefits package to include Health/Dental/Vision, paid vacation, and holiday, and a 401(k)-retirement plan after 1 year of service.
Please send CV and References to:
TMI is an equal-opportunity employer